Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

These are my role models

My role models


My role models are going to be Dwayne Johnson and maria tutaia.
There my role models because I like to play netball and it's fun. Dwayne Johnson because I want to be a actor or have a voice actor for movies.



Maria-
I picked Maria because my favourite spot is netball and I want to be as good as her. I and my friends play netball all the time but we are not good shooters as her. She is my role model cause she is really good and inspiring to play netball.


Dwayne Johnson -
He acts on a lot of movies that I like like to watch and he can sing. He voices on cartoon animation movies. He is also good at fighting, he used to be on WWE.


I WOULD LIKE TO ACT OR VOICE OVER AND YOU GET TO MEET OTHER COOL PEOPLE. It will be fun to be a different person's voice. Have fun while playing and learning about where you are going to catch the ball.



I have explained my two role models and what I like about them.

WALT - Identify & write simple and compound sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.