Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Fiafia night

Walking onto the stage we shook our hips. I felt so excited when I got on the stage. We had to smile at everybody the whole time and when we turned around we needed to sing our line. When the drummers stopped, a girl and a boy started to dance, so the drummers started again. They were the coaches son and daughter. After we finished we went down off the stage and sat down on the ground. We sat down and talked and watched the last performance. At the end I saw Tom, Nate and Justus in their movie. Fiafia was finished, we went to get changed.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you, fixing up all the tricky bits of your story. Remember to read it through carefully to check that all the words are there and that your story is clear.
    I am very proud of all the effort you put in today and that you never gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story how did you make it so good could you teach me to make my story great lol. From Naomi<3.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.