Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Swimming


We have been learning all about independent and dependent clauses in complex sentences.
This complex sentence that I have written uses a dependent and independent clause. A dependent clause, needs extra detail so that it can complete the sentence, whereas an independent sentence could actually make a sentence on its own.

Here is my sentence:
I have highlighted the dependent clause yellow and the independent clause red.

Class 12 was happy as they kicked their feet in the water.


7 comments:

  1. You worked very well, together with your friends, to think through how to complete this task. I enjoyed watching you help each other and figure out the trickier aspects. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done angels you did a nice job from yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angels i liked your work from yesterday it was so cool and your audio boo because you talked about the pools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angels you worked very hard with your friends yous we're talking to much but yous compled it I thought that yous would not your work. From Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fast did you kick faster then me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angels My name is Anamei from class 5 i saw you when you came to my class room. I like your sentences showing which part is an independent and dependent clauses. Your aweosome keep the good work up.From Anamei

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.