Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Summer Holiday

In the holidays on a hot sunny day my family and friends went to Waiwera for my 9th birthday.
And at Waiwera I went on the big water slides.  The first own that I went on was the  green
water slide first.

So I went With my mum but when it was our turn to go on the waterslide there were two separate tunnels that were the water slide so I went in one and  my mum  went in the other one. Once we finished getting in we both said 3 2 1 go and then we went boom?. And neir the end of the water slide I blocked my nose because lots of water came onto my face so I blocked my nose and then the water slide was over and then we went again but near the end of the water slide I blocked my nose again because the water came in my face again then the water slide  was over but then I got a scratch on my face from my nail when I blocked my nose in the water slid.

And then I went on the yellow water slide which is the most scariest slide in Waiwera I didn't want to go on it but my mum told me to come on the yellow water slide so I went on it with her. And when we went on the count to 3... 3 2 1 go and then we went splash. And when we were still at the top going down it wasn't that scary but when we were near the bottom of the water slide it was really scary and a lot of water came in my face so I blocked my nose and then when it was finished I loved it and at the end of the water slide when you drop at the end of the water slide it was really deep for me so my mum catched me at the end of the water slide and I didn't scratch my nose this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.