Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

In the Weekend

On the long weekend I went to lunch with my cousins and aunts and uncles we got there at lunch time. We had lunch at hansan and hansan is a restaurant and as we arrived some of my cousins were there then we played tigy in side near the table then sundully my baby cousins arrived in hansan we had to order our food. We went there just to have fun with our family and we got there in a car.      


All we did there was still playing tigey inside hansan then our food was ready I got karbarb sticks then we got our drinks. Then when we finished eating we played tigey again then our parents had to pay for the food and there was some circle hot things and they are really hot. My mum went to pay for the the food we all waited outside and my aunts payed for their food as well.

At hansun I felt happy with my family. Next long weekend I would want to go too Waiwera Hot Pools again. I want to go too Waiwera because the slides there is really fun and the yellow slide is my favorite cause when you go on it and go down it is really fast but not that fast  water slide and there is other slides too like the little kids one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.