Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

My Year Reflection 2014

What did I enjoy? I enjoyed having a chromebook for my self because last year my class didn’t have any chromebooks. And it was boring writing on paper because you keep on crossing mistakes out and when you do a mistakes on a chromebook you just need to delete it.

What did I not enjoy? I didn’t enjoy when the internet was slow

What new things have I learnt?I have learnt how to use scratch

How do I feel about my year in 2014? In the beginning of the year I was nervous

What was the most interesting thing we did?The most interesting thing was making movies because you can record when the movies play

How can I learn better in 2015?I can do some more writing without talking to my friends



1 comment:

  1. I really agree with you I didn't like the internet to it was super slow. From Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.