Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Angry Birds

Angry Birds is a game.That helps us learn about.Physicals and isaac newton.




Potential Energy is when you pull back the rubber band.
And when we release the bird it goes flying.
In the air and Gravity pulls it down.And Action is when you  let go of the rubber band the bird goes flying and reaction hits the pigs.


Angry birds is a great game. beucase when you pull back the rubber band.When you let  go of the rubber band.The bird will fly and hit the wood and then the wood will hit the pigs and the pigs will die.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angels I really love this post because I learnt something new from it. I learnt what Potential Energy is. Whats also cool is that I learnt from a year 4 which was different. I love your writing Angels, very effective. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.